- Jackson, J. F. L., Charleston, L. J., Kam, J., & Niu, Y. (2015). School District of the City of Saginaw’s Centric Program: External Evaluation Report. Saginaw, MI: School District of the City of Saginaw.
MANUSCRIPT IN PREPARATION
- Niu, Y. & Brown, B. (in preparation). Satisfaction and Closeness in College Roommates: The Role of Dissimilarities and Comparison Between Same-National and Cross-National Pairs.
- Niu, Y. & Brown, B. (in preparation). Chinese students’ use of social networking sites in navigating transitions to US colleges.
- Niu, Y. & Brown, B. (in preparation) Who Would Be a Better College Roommate: an old pal, a random stranger or a match located via Facebook App RoomSync?
- Niu, Y. & Brown, B. (in preparation) Self-concept clarity, Appearance Schemas, and College females’ use of Snapchat filters: Testing a mediation model
- Niu, Y., Guo, J., Brown, B. (in preparation) Motivation for using social network sites and the role of loneliness: a comparative study of American, Chinese and Chinese international students
- Niu, Y. (in preparation) The effects of auto-beauty filter on self-image: a comparative study between Chinese and American college females